Aqua Analytics to Exhibit at Ozwater’21
Aqua Analytics will be exhibiting at Ozwater, Australia’s international water conference and trade exhibition run Australian Water Association, from 4-6 May 2021.
Ozwater has a proud history and started as an industry exhibition in 1993. Since then it has grown to include a comprehensive and inspiring three-day conference program and is now the largest water exhibition in the Southern Hemisphere.
Ozwater typically features the following components:
- Three-day conference with a selection of keynote and invited speakers, scientific and technical papers, case studies, workshops, panel sessions and poster presentations
- Large trade exhibition with over 180 exhibitors
- Young Water Professionals pre-conference program
- Site tours
- Social networking functions including the Welcome Reception, Happy Hour and Gala Dinner
- Announcement of the Australian Water Award winners.
For the first time in 2020, Ozwater evolved and adapted into a completely digital conference with a combination of live sessions, pre-recorded presentations, podcasts and an online exhibition marketplace.
In 2021, Ozwater is returning to a face-to-face event in Adelaide, and Aqua Analytics is looking forward to seeing the water industry coming together again and we look forward to meeting many delegates, visitors and friends.