Our smart water consulting and water loss management services give water utilities access to independent experts who possess a strong understanding of innovation and water technologies.
Aqua Analytics provide specialist advice on correctly establishing technology-driven water loss management projects. Our solutions reduce non-revenue water (NRW) and implement best-in-class smart water network technology to obtain greater insight and support decision making.
We see the world from both sides.
Firstly, we understand what smart water technology vendors are trying to achieve and their tactics to convince utilities to make purchasing decisions. And secondly, we know the confusion and choices utilities face when dealing with a myriad of new, emerging, proven, and unproven digital solutions. Our advice and insight help deliver better outcomes at a lower cost.
How Can Smart Technology Help Your Water Network?
Smart water networks improve the operational efficiency, longevity, and reliability of the physical water network. For example, better measurement, collection, and analysis of data allows more rapid action across a range of network events leading to lower costs and improved levels of customer service. Similarly, real-time network monitoring can provide enhanced situational awareness on leakage, leading to more targeted leakage reduction efforts using fewer resources or understanding high-risk assets due to pressure transients in sewer rising mains.
How Can We Help With Smart Water Technology Projects?
At Aqua Analytics, we provide independent, smart water consulting advice to help water utilities navigate the water technology space. We have intimate knowledge of what solutions are best suited to achieve your organisational objectives and solve your most significant water and wastewater network challenges; including avoiding water main bursts, reducing wastewater pipe blockages and reducing levels of non-revenue water.
At all times, we are guided by how the implementation of smart technologies will contribute to improved operational performance within your business. We keep the goals of the customer front and centre as we develop an intelligent water strategy.
How is IoT Technology Changing Water Network Management?
The emergence of the Internet of Things (IoT) allows water utilities to monitor their assets in near-real-time, leading to better customer outcomes, improved operational efficiency, and enhanced asset performance. Simultaneously, the cost of smart device hardware, communication and Big Data Analytics has reduced considerably over the last decade, making IoT projects affordable for water utilities of all sizes. Our innovative water consulting services help you navigate this ever-changing environment and enables you to understand the value of solutions such as Trimble Water’s Remote-Monitoring-as-a-Service.
The Aqua Analytics team has experience working with a range of water IoT devices, applications and communication protocols and understands how these combine to help water utilities improve their business and solve critical problems. For example, the ability to detect a leak before it becomes a significant burst enables preventative maintenance at a much lower repair cost and, most importantly, leads to improved customer satisfaction.
We Help All Water Industry Stakeholders With Their Digital Water Strategies
Inventors, technology companies, start-ups, consultants, and water utilities often seek us out for advice on smart water technology and direction of their smart water strategies or business models. Some examples of smart water consulting and water loss management consulting projects we have undertaken are:
- Provided advice to water technology start-ups on their product development plans
- Crafted commercialisation strategies for inventors who have existing intellectual property
- Partnered with consultants on large scale smart water projects as a subject matter expert (SME)
- Developed innovative business models for technology companies looking for recurring revenue streams
- Undertaken market research for international water technology firms looking at expansion into Australia and New Zealand markets (including identification of suitable local partners or resellers)
- Provided advice to water utilities during the development of technical specifications and procurement to ensure achievement of project goals at a lower cost
- Undertaken market sounding for companies with intellectual property (IP) who are seeking a trade sale
The ability to capture an increased volume of higher quality data at a lower cost helps water utilities become more predictive and resilient in their network operations and maintenance approach.
If you require smart water consulting or water loss management consulting in Australia, New Zealand or Asia, contact Aqua Analytics today for a confidential discussion on how we can assist you with smart water technology.
What Areas Do Aqua Analytics Service?
With offices across Australia and in New Zealand and Singapore, we provide domestic and international services for your water network management needs. If you are unsure whether we can reach you, get in contact with our friendly team, and we’ll let you know whether we can help.
What Other Services Do You Provide?
Not only have we pioneered smart water management services, but Aqua Analytics have also developed real-time water network solutions with a focus on water loss management, pipe condition assessment and leak detection. We utilise various technology-driven methods and solutions to provide our clients with intelligent, intuitive, and practical strategies to manage their assets.
Our services include:
- Active Leak Detection
- Pipeline Condition Assessment
- Smart Water Consulting
- Smart Water Networks
- Smart Water Metering
- Valve and Hydrant Assessment
- Water Loss Management
How Much Do Your Services Cost?
When developing smart water technology solutions, we are unable to provide one size fits all estimations. As every job we work on is unique, we quote on a project-by-project basis. Whether you are looking for a long-term engagement or short-term assistance, we provide clear and transparent pricing structures that best accommodate your budget without compromising on the quality of our solutions.
If you would like to discuss your water loss management, pipeline assessment or smart network management project today, get in touch with our team today.
What Is the Aqua Analytics Stance on Safety?
HSQE stands for workplace health, safety, quality, and environment and is integral to everything we do at Aqua Analytics. We take our commitment to HSQE standards seriously and hold certifications for the following standards:
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 45001:2018
The health and safety of all our staff is paramount, and we make continuous efforts to improve safety performance every year. We do this by:
- Complying with statutory HSQE requirements, codes, standards, and guidelines
- Assessing HSQE risks and taking appropriate measures to reduce potential risks
- Establishing objectives and targets with the intent of reducing and eliminating work-related injuries and incidents
- Defining clear roles and responsibilities for HSQE across the whole company.
Some of our HSQE strategies include:
- Providing ongoing education and training to our employees ensuring that all employees can carry out their duties in a safe manner
- Consulting with employees and other parties to improve decision-making on HSQE matters
- Ensuring HSE management principles are included in all organisational planning activities
- Performing routine HSQE audits to assess compliance with HSQE laws and company policies
- Distributing HSQE information, including this policy, to all employees and interested parties
- Providing enough resources to ensure occupational health, safety, quality and environment is a central part of the organisation